DIY Felt Rainbow Garland
Adding a pop of color to any room has never been easier with this quick and fun Felt Rainbow Garland DIY!
These beautiful little rainbows are sure to brighten up a nursery or a craft room. Rain or shine, you will always be able to see a colorful rainbow!
Follow along as we teach you how to make a Felt Rainbow Garland!
1. Gather Your supplies.
You will need:
- 4 colors of wool blend felt (We used Suntan, Berry, Blushing Bride, & English Rose)
- A Cricut or other die cutting machine
- Yarn & Yarn Needle
- Hot Glue Gun
- A rainbow SVG, JPG, or stencil to cut
Download your SVG File HERE!
Download your JPG File HERE!
2. Cut out all of your felt rainbow pieces using your cricut or stencil and scissors.
3. Using your hot glue gun, glue the layers onto each other to create your rainbows.
4. Using your yarn and needle, string your rainbows onto the yarn to create the garland. Tie small loops at each end of the yarn to hang your garland.
It couldn’t be easier or cuter!
Hang this in a nursery or craft room for an added pop of color and decor!
For all of your felt needs, visit our website ribbonandbowsohmy.com
Find us @ribbonandbowsohmy and tag us in all of your beautiful felt creations!
xoxo RABOM 💕