Hello spring! If you're looking for a cute Easter craft, look no further. Every bunny will be sure to love this Felt Bunny Decor Pillow! 🐰
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 pieces of 12" x 6" felt in your favorite spring colors (we used Aqua, Rose Pink, and Buttercup)
- 3 white felt balls
- Your FREE bunny SVG download
- Small pillow of your choosing
- Hot glue gun or fabric glue
- Load your ready to cut SVG Bunny file into your Cricut or Silhouette. Adjust the size to fit your pillow. Set your machine to a wool felt setting (We used the Wool Fabric setting on the Cricut Maker using the rotary blade) Cut your file 3 times out of your different colored felt pieces.
- Using your hot glue gun, glue your felt ball tails to your felt bunnies. Position your bunnies onto your pillow and using either your glue gun or fabric glue, glue your bunnies into place.
Let dry and you're done! Enjoy your adorable Felt Bunny Decor Pillow this Spring! Your Easter brunch guests will love it! 💗