If you have kids in school we're sure that you're just as excited as us to see all of the cute ways everyone will pass out Valentine cards this year! It's always fun to get a little creative with it whether that means adding a piece of candy, writing a cute pun, or just fun colors! This year we decided to join in on the fun and made a FREE printable just for you! Of course, we had to add a bow pun and a little hair clip!
1. Download the free printable here.
2. Print your card at the size you'd like and cut it out. For reference, ours is 3" x 2".
3. Make your bow! We added a small hair clip with a bow and it worked best for us but keep reading to see more ideas!
4. Clip or tape your bow to the card.
5. Add your name and the persons you're giving it to and then you're ready! You now have the cutest Valentine card that every girl would love to get!
Bow Ideas + Supplies!
1. Our first bow idea is the hair clip we made above!
2. Small Satin Bow
3. Heart Clip
4. Felt Bow
5. Felt Heart Clip
We hope you found inspiration from this blog post! If you did, we'd love to see!
Tag us, @ribbonandbowsohmy!