- 20-30 pieces of Ivory tulle
- 10-20 pieces of Ivory Sparkle tulle
- 1 ivory crochet headband
- 6 shabby chiffon rosettes, ivory
- 7/8-inch ivory satin
- Felt dots
- Glue gun
- Lighter (for sealing ends of satin)
1. Twist tulle around your finger to create a loop at the top. Working from the back of the headband to the front, feed loop through a gap on the second row from the bottom. Pull tails through the loop to begin your tutu.
2. Repeat all the way around. For the second layer, repeat with sparkle tulle or a second layer of classic tulle. Now working from front-to-back-to-front, feed loop into gap on third row coming up on gap in fourth row.
You're all done!
Want to also make a matching shabby headband? Watch our video tutorial below!