The Bow Genius is helping you make every kinda bow - from Boutique Bows to Tree Topper bows to Mailbox Bows! Here we make a Tails-Down Boutique Bow with perfectly symmetrical loops! This is a sweet, traditional bow, great for tail-art and blinging!
This Boutique Bow is a little more advanced! We have some tips for ya, though - when you first start making this bow, use the same length of ribbon to make this guy a few times. You will get a hang of the folding and won't waste ribbon (which is awesome!). Some bows can be made cute the first time, EVERY time, but when you're up for a challenge, the Tails Down Boutique Bow is there for a rainy, challenge-filled day!
You'll need the following:
- 36 inches of 1.5-inch Grosgrain Ribbon
- 4 inches of 3/8-inch matching Grosgrain Ribbon
- 1 two-prong alligator clip
- 1 alligator clip
- Heavy, long needle + upholstry thread
- Bow Genius (big combs + central needle)
- Glue gun